Published articles in elite and prestigious journals
- koreaittimes: e-skin Display is the top idea for 2015-2016, places 1st at Display Futures Award 2016 by Merck KGaA, Sep 26 2016.
- GrunderKuche: e-skin Display wins 1st place at Display Futures Award 2016, Sep 26, 2016.
- BBC News: Flexible 'skin-like' colour display developed, BBC News , June 25, 2015.
- Daily Mail: The full colour 'skin screen' you can wear as clothing: Radical technology could let you alter your outfit instantly, Daily Mail , June 24, 2015.
- NBC News: Flexible, Ultra-Thin Display Changes Color Like a Chameleon,NBC News , June 24, 2015.
- ScienceDaily: Chameleon-like clothing: World's first full-color, flexible, skin-like display, ScienceDaily, June 24, 2015.
- Dr. Chanda gave Invited Talk at META-20015 Conference, New York, NY, August 2015
- Phys.org: World's first full-color, flexible, skin-like display developed,Phys.org , June 24, 2015.
- Popular Science (PopSci): Super-Thin Electronic Textile Could Dress You in Video, Popular Science (PopSci) , June 24, 2015.
- EurekAlert- The Global Source for Science News: World's first full-color, flexible, skin-like display developed at UCF, EurekAlert , June 24, 2015.
- Orlando Sentinel- Front Page: UCF professor on quest to mimic how nature makes color, Orlando Sentinel , July 20, 2015.
- The Times of India: World's first full-color, flexible skin-like display developed, The Times of India , June 26, 2015.
- The Indian EXPRESS: Indian-origin scientist develops world’s first skin-like display, The Indian EXPRESS , June 25, 2015.
- Deccan Chronicle: Watch movies on a display as flexible as skin, Deccan Chronicle , June 26, 2015.
- The HINDU: World's first full-colour, flexible skin-like display developed, The HINDU , June 29, 2015.
- News: Indian-origin scientist develops world’s first skin-like display, ZEE News , June 25, 2015.
News moved from front page
- Dr. Apostolos Voustsas joins e-skin Displays as Director of Display Engineering (consulting), July 2017
- e-skin Displays, presented at CLEO 2017 San Jose, poster at EIBPN 2017 Orlando
- Photonics picks e-skin Display technology as top story of 2015, see article
- NSF highlights e-skin Display technology on its blog, see blog
- Dr. Chanda's e-skin research shown on Channel 9 TV News, see clip
- Polarization Independent Color Display, Cover/Featured Article, Nature June 2017
Reference to technology and nano-plasmonic techniques/Citations
Intel/Toshisba, etc. are using nano techniques innovated in Dr. Chanda's lab to improve transistor performance, Fabrication at the Nano Scale with Molds and Imprinting, http://www.americanscientist.org